Naomi! I have an easter brunch tommorow and I don't know what to bring! I don't want to bring salad, because it's like the vegan stereotype. Do you have ideas? 80/10/10 if possible ! Thank you xx
HI HONEY! :D alright alright let’s brainstorm
General vegan things to bring
- make some homemade granola
- Make some raw vegan truffles with nuts coconut and dates?
- Roasted sweet potatoes or other veggies? Rub them in coconut oil, salt, rosemary, black pepper I’m thinking this would go great with eggs for those of your relatives who aren’t vegan and eat eggs haha
- Make a really yummy vegan pasta salad! Bow tie pasta, red onion, olives, some evoo, and vegan pesto? Add some raw or grilled veggies like red peppers?
- Mediterranean grain salad- barely or other grain, artichoke hearts, red peppers, cucumber, basil, and chickpeas
- Mexican grain dish? quinoa with kidney beans, red peppers, cucumber, cilantro, olives and watermelon?
- Or just roast/grill a shit ton of veggies like asparagus, zucchini, red bell peppers, eggplant? Made put a little bowl of hummus in the middle and with pita?
- Or just take that vegan stereotype and blow everyone away and make an amazing salad haha. You can’t go wrong with butter lettuce, spinach or romaine, with mango or peaches and avocado with toasted cashews or macadamia, pecans or almonds
- make a Moroccan inspired grain salad with couscous, chickpeas, mint, chopped dried apricots, cucumber, maybe dill, and some more roasted veg?
Specifically 811 things to bring
- Fullyrawkristina’s carrot cake!!
- Any other one of fullyrawkristina’s desserts
- You could make a raw chocolate ‘fondue’ and just blend gooey medjool (or any) dates with a bit of water, cacao powder and a bit of vanilla extract and serve it with sliced strawberries?
- cut up some raw veggies and make some awesome guacamole?
if not then also check out these links from my fav vegan blogs, ohsheglows and healthyhappylife for more easter inspiration :) HAVE A GREAT EASTER LOVELY <3
Oh she glows vegan easter ideas
Healthy happy life vegan easter ideas